You are an Indian passport holder and planning to travel to Turkey and you wonder about Turkey Visa.
If you're an Indian passport holder wishing to travel to Turkey, you will need to apply for an online visa.
The only major requirement for Indian citizens to apply for an eVisa to Turkey is you must have a valid visa or residence permit from the Schengen, USA, UK or Ireland.
Process Of Turkey Visa For Indians
While a few applicants might be exempt from visa for their business or touristic visit to Turkey, others can get an e-Visa. The visa fees and rules differ from one visa type to the other.
- Single transit
- Double transit
- Touristic visit
- Commerce/business meeting
- Sportive activity
- Official visit
- Artistic/cultural activity
- Visiting the Republic of Turkey of Northern Cyprus
Turkey Visa Requirements For Indians
Once the visa category is chosen, ensure to keep the following documents ready:
- A duly signed visa application form that has all the correct details of the applicant
- Two photos of the size: 2.5-inch × 2.5-inch with a white background
- Two copies of the first and last page of the passport
- If the applicant is on a job, an original leave letter from the employer is required. For a self-employed, a cover letter with authorized name, signatory, company stamp, and designation is required. If the cover letter is on a business letterhead, then it has to be notarized attested by the MEA (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Bank statements of last 3 months with adequate funds (Rs.1 lakh or more)
- A memorandum of association/certificate/proprietorship/partnership deed proof with the applicant’s name in the case of self-employed/director/proprietor/partner
- If the applicant is employed, salary slips of the last 3 months and salary account information have to be provided with an authorized signature and stamp
- A copy of the tour itinerary
- A copy of the hotel reservation information
- A copy of the return ticket
- A copy of the travel insurance
How To Apply For A Turkey Visa From India?
- Step 1: Before applying, make sure to be clear with the “purpose of visit” to Turkey.
- Step 2: Select the visa category and complete the respective visa application form and fix the photograph as per the specified size. The visa application form can be downloaded from the official website.
- Step 3: Attach all the essential documents and ensure that the details are correct as well as complete because incomplete or incorrect applications will be rejected.
- Step 4: Submit the visa application at a VFS (Visa Facilitation Services) center and pay the fee in cash.
- Step 5: Once submitted, the application can be tracked online at their official website.
- Step 6: Collect the passport from the respective VFS center or wait for a courier to arrive.
Turkey Visa Fee For Indians
Please check about the final updated information with VFS or GATEWAY visa centers so you get the right amount in total.
Based on the type of visa an applicant chooses and the number of applicant entries in Turkey, the fee may range from Rs.3,300 to Rs.13,900. Other details relating to the visa fees are mentioned below:But please always double check with the Visa center for the updated and valid Visa Fees.
The visa fee is accepted only in cash and is submitted only between 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Turkey Visa Processing Time
The visa process takes at least 3 – 12 working days from the date of submission.
IMPORTANT NOTE Please note that above information given only as per your information and we do not take any responsibility of any changes or any Visa rejections because of above information. It is totally under your own responsibility.